Monday, June 10, 2013

7 Steps to Blogging Perfection

From 150 a month to 2000 per month by doing these steps

 

200 Page Views a Day Is Possible if You Follow This 7 Step Approach


Here is is.  This is really all you need.  If you have any questions, post them in the comments on this page or any of the posts in this list.  There is no cost to any of this.  You won't find anything for sale except my services if you want them.  You can call anytime.  I answer the phone.
 
1.  See my post here on the perfect blog post
2.  See my post here on how long a post should be
3.  See my post here on how to write titles for blog posts
4.  See my post here on the use of images on blog posts 
5.  See my post here on using social media to promote your blog posts
6.  Be certain to use most recent posts, most popular posts, and recommended posts in the columns and under the post in order to keep people on your blog.
7.  Then see my post on how to use Twitter as a broadcast media

No comments: